Home

Sunday, July 29, 2007

sunday bloody sunday

It is a boring Sunday eve here chez moi, and I've just finished my ShiDa homework and dusted off the ole sketchbook. I'm such a homebody it's not funny. It really isn't.

I was mildly disappointed that I didn't go to the Formoz Festival, despite it's ticket price and the fact that I know none of the artists on their web listing. I am so not in the culture loop. But we already knew that.

And later, I found out about the pool party that went on all this afternoon and by then it was too late to go. Damn it all! I am so antsy to fight this building inertia I feel like I'm going to explode. I've made this list of musts: places to see and things to do before I go home. And I plan to start doing those things starting tomorrow morning. Time to get rid of this funk I'm in!

And, with that, here are some search terms that have led unwitting visitors to this blog: "black classim (sic)," "big moth striped body proboscis," "leaf cocoon taiwan," "a guide to western etiquette," "pee standing -women pee standing," and my most recent and most favorite, "marriage minded ladyboys."

Sorry to disappoint, my dear visitors!

No comments: