Home

Saturday, June 9, 2007

Another year older...

None the wiser?
Here's to hoping I'll survive my 21st year.

With lots of good food, presents, and company, I felt that last night was pretty great. I even made it through my homework for class afterwards. All in all, a nice, quiet success. Though, there was a near-encounter with some guy who insisted he could teach me how to pee standing up, like a guy. Ah, as curious as I was, caution took precedence there...

Changing subjects now...Today was fairly eventful, as I met with the director of the Taiwan International Animation Festival, a friend of my professor's who introduced me to the goings-on of the place. And now I'm booked to help them out every morning before class, starting at 9. Oooooh boy...We'll see how that works out.

Now, I suppose I should get packing for my trip to Tainan tomorrow morning. I'm super-excited to be traveling via Taiwan's High Speed Rail. My camera will be feeling that excitement heavily, I'm sure.

And Happy Birthday to fellow Gemini, Ingrid!

No comments: